Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Superhero

I trapped my hand in the car door this morning...
I have a throat infection and I trapped my hand in the car door...
One of my best friend's is going to live in Mexico for six months, I have a throat infection and I trapped my hand in the car door.....
My gorgeous friend is going to study Marine Biology and save the World, my throat feels slightly better than yesterday and my fingers aren't broken :-)

To a Superhero who will put an end to the end of days (as we know them)

Identify a perfect sky
You wrap me up and say goodbye
I hold you tight, the sun appears
As if your smile is what steers it

I'll be thinking of your heart
Your gentle soul and careful art
of making things simple and perfect
as I'm alone I will reflect

On times with you around my world
how our paths crossed and fate unfurled
and you with all your magic live
have depth of mind and much to give

My friend be safe and beam
at least one time every day
You're in my heart
and that's where you'll forever stay




It's hard letting people go but when someone comes in they may be there momentarily or for a lifetime. I feel very lucky and hey, I can always Skype to tell people my hand hurts, my throat's sore and to get an update on the progress of the Universe :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment