So I'm sitting in the rather large park on Elizabeth st, the name of which ludicrously escapes me, I want to say Hyde? It keeps bringing me back to Londinion however so I doubt my own memory. Anyway(s) I'm leaning against a tree listening to Ed sheeran thinking about the last two days. I just tried to write there's and it turned into Gherkin somehow. Turning "there's an ibis" into "gherkins an ibis", immediately I am writing a story in my head about an ibis called gherkin.
Now earlier today I was with a mate who was chastised in school for calling coniferous forests "carnivorous forests" . Guffaw? Did I! So set the scene, in a volatile carnivorous forest where everything's on the menu, wanders a young ibis called gherkin. A stumble making obstacle lies in his way. What's this? A recipe book for 'one pot' vegetarian meals? Gosh where on this crazy lil planet did this materialize from? Obviously someone's mum sent it with nothing but good intentions. My mum sent me a recipe book.
I burst into tears when I opened it, well girls love their mums :) and mine is particularly cuddly and kind so I cried. However, the realization that my mum had sent me a "spinster special" dawned and I giggled all the way home x Mum! You are awesome and I love you!!
I digress and who really knows what from or where I was anyway? I certainly don't know :)
Ah yes gherkin the ibis. There's another part to this. Earlier I proclaimed that I ride bicycle helmets. You see where I went wrong. However let's slot this into the carnivorous forest with gherkin. He's riding a bicycle helmet ( they kind of glide around) and he's got a "spinster special in his..... wing?" UNDER his wing, tucked under his wing :) . He has to deliver the book to the girl on the hill with the three creatures before she starves to death! Crikey, this is how fables begin ;) hehehe
Happy happy Sunday xo
Now earlier today I was with a mate who was chastised in school for calling coniferous forests "carnivorous forests" . Guffaw? Did I! So set the scene, in a volatile carnivorous forest where everything's on the menu, wanders a young ibis called gherkin. A stumble making obstacle lies in his way. What's this? A recipe book for 'one pot' vegetarian meals? Gosh where on this crazy lil planet did this materialize from? Obviously someone's mum sent it with nothing but good intentions. My mum sent me a recipe book.
I burst into tears when I opened it, well girls love their mums :) and mine is particularly cuddly and kind so I cried. However, the realization that my mum had sent me a "spinster special" dawned and I giggled all the way home x Mum! You are awesome and I love you!!
I digress and who really knows what from or where I was anyway? I certainly don't know :)
Ah yes gherkin the ibis. There's another part to this. Earlier I proclaimed that I ride bicycle helmets. You see where I went wrong. However let's slot this into the carnivorous forest with gherkin. He's riding a bicycle helmet ( they kind of glide around) and he's got a "spinster special in his..... wing?" UNDER his wing, tucked under his wing :) . He has to deliver the book to the girl on the hill with the three creatures before she starves to death! Crikey, this is how fables begin ;) hehehe
Happy happy Sunday xo

Happy adventures and safe travels Gherkin!
ReplyDeleteI rescued a spider from near death shortly after this too Keeba :-)
ReplyDelete