My teeth hurt...but it can wait. My three creatures need dentals and hip ops and any number of stitches as my triangular faced Alien-esque Cat keeps getting into scrape after scrape and I hold on clucking like a mother hen.
My life is a comedy of my own creation. I find feigning amnesia an excellent coping strategy. I found a great red wine which from Dan Murphy's is just $7! Ridiculed mildly by a good friend, it actually wasn't a split second decision. I researched the Vineyard prior to purchase so I know it isn't cask quality. This wine is a good way of obtaining a little amnesiacal ( not a word but am going with it) state. If I won lotto I'd still buy it.
I dare n't "do" the lotto however, in case my previously prospective life partner gets half of it. Wouldn't that be just peachy: "Well yes you have helped to put me in a near impossible financial situation which I now find myself able to get out of but instead of doing that entirely I give you $10,000 of my $20,000 winnings to do with as you will with my blessings (BIG SMILE)"
So my teeth will wait, meanwhile I'll drink wine with too much sugar in it and eat dark chocolate orange until they fall out, problem solved...
My Alien-esque creature cat has spent the last 4 months testing my abilities of financial structuring. He is and will remain until the day he passes this mortal coil, a confrontational arse. He seeks out other people's lovely relaxed pet moggies and turns them into shrieking, hissing, clawing, damaging banshees. He attempts to bully them and comes home with rather grotesque war wounds which I then have to get sewn up by professionals who cost the Earth. This has turned into a rather ludicrous cycle. The thing is, I made the decision to adopt him and I will honour that. Abandoned by his owners at the vet with both back legs broken from a collision with a car, he had nowhere to belong.
The truth is he does belong with me, no one else would put up with him.
"Near blind aggressive Siamese who wakes you at 5am with a tapping paw on your face (claws in) and a liking for jumping onto objects he knows he shouldn't to seek attention creating high noise levels and breaking sentimental ornaments. An appetite which is so out of control he is beginning to get a belly and a voice that challenges the dulcet tones of the Sulphur Crested Cockatoos outside my bedroom window."
A very close friend of mine believes he and all Black poodles are in cahoots and they are destined to take over the world. I think this may well be true. I'm keeping one eye on him and another eye on my iPhone. No opposable thumbs is certainly no reason not to be nervous.
My life is a comedy of my own creation. I find feigning amnesia an excellent coping strategy. I found a great red wine which from Dan Murphy's is just $7! Ridiculed mildly by a good friend, it actually wasn't a split second decision. I researched the Vineyard prior to purchase so I know it isn't cask quality. This wine is a good way of obtaining a little amnesiacal ( not a word but am going with it) state. If I won lotto I'd still buy it.
I dare n't "do" the lotto however, in case my previously prospective life partner gets half of it. Wouldn't that be just peachy: "Well yes you have helped to put me in a near impossible financial situation which I now find myself able to get out of but instead of doing that entirely I give you $10,000 of my $20,000 winnings to do with as you will with my blessings (BIG SMILE)"
So my teeth will wait, meanwhile I'll drink wine with too much sugar in it and eat dark chocolate orange until they fall out, problem solved...
My Alien-esque creature cat has spent the last 4 months testing my abilities of financial structuring. He is and will remain until the day he passes this mortal coil, a confrontational arse. He seeks out other people's lovely relaxed pet moggies and turns them into shrieking, hissing, clawing, damaging banshees. He attempts to bully them and comes home with rather grotesque war wounds which I then have to get sewn up by professionals who cost the Earth. This has turned into a rather ludicrous cycle. The thing is, I made the decision to adopt him and I will honour that. Abandoned by his owners at the vet with both back legs broken from a collision with a car, he had nowhere to belong.
The truth is he does belong with me, no one else would put up with him.
"Near blind aggressive Siamese who wakes you at 5am with a tapping paw on your face (claws in) and a liking for jumping onto objects he knows he shouldn't to seek attention creating high noise levels and breaking sentimental ornaments. An appetite which is so out of control he is beginning to get a belly and a voice that challenges the dulcet tones of the Sulphur Crested Cockatoos outside my bedroom window."
A very close friend of mine believes he and all Black poodles are in cahoots and they are destined to take over the world. I think this may well be true. I'm keeping one eye on him and another eye on my iPhone. No opposable thumbs is certainly no reason not to be nervous.

No comments:
Post a Comment