Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So when's the last time you were good and kissed?

Ok when's the last time you were GOOD AND KISSED, you know like when your toes curl up and your head starts spinning and you wander off into a door afterwards slightly drunk?

It's a quote from a movie. No one seems to know the film when I tell them about it but it's "That Thing you Do", a movie which Tom Hanks put together. It has an actor in it called Tom Everett Scott ( oh be still my beating heart). He says the line and then plants a good smacker onto Liv Tyler :-)



Tom Hanks originally thought the other Tom resembled him too much to play the role but he cast him after his wife urged him to. But I digress.

What's a good kiss? The last time I was kissed really well wasn't actually that long ago so I am pretty lucky. It didn't start out that way however, my first kisses were almost like having a vacuum pack stuck to your face or having your face thoroughly washed. Over the years I have had the pleasure to teach some boys how to kiss me without leaving a scar on my chin. You think I jest? One guy kissed me so hard his stubble actually ripped a hole in my face.

I am sounding like a slight pop tart here aren't I? Well I assure you, there are no big numbers in the amount of people I have kissed, but all have needed a little guidance and all were very special in their own ways. I am not that kind of girl you see :-)

I was once kissed very passionately at a wedding (not mine although I did get married once, not a story for now). I was swept up and dipped backwards in a rather dramatic and enjoyable embrace and kissed until he nearly dropped me. That was fun! I felt like I was in a movie. There was a photo of that embrace but I feel it has gone down in the historical archive of my life. It remains in my memory however as one of those moments that smell like roses in your head xo

A good kiss I think is soft and slow and gets more urgent and deeper as you cuddle up without of course getting so urgent they forget your face is made of skin. If a guy I really like puts his hand on the sides of my face and then kisses me it makes me float off into a  fluffy cloud. The last time I was good and kissed I did walk into my bathroom door. He did the face thing and made me feel like the only girl in the whole world, that's a bit of an artform so well done you. You know who you are.

Remember the Ross and Rachel "laundry" episode? If someone can disarm you so completely that you knock yourself over, you know it was a good smooch.



Oh would you please excuse me, Tom Everett Scott is scatting at my door (watch the movie, you'll get what I mean )

LOVEbird xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment