Hello hello dear basket case, hey my head's damaged too
When I was young I had such fun just listening to you
I'd close my door ten times in threes
and kiss your nose goodnight
and when I woke and you were there
my day was warm and bright
Hello hello dear basket case, you dreamed a dream I followed
I ran with you in fields of sun, through laughing children having fun
I walked the moon and reached it too
so many times because of you
Oh dearest basket case you helped me through and through
Hello hello dear basket case, I see you fade like sunshine
you're like a daytrip to a park, a pocket full of chocolate money
a pot of gold a pot of honey
the lighted lamp inside the dark
I'll dream you up oh basket case and when I'm blue you'll sing
and when it's Winter in my life, you'll turn it into Spring
Oh dear sweet tortured basket case
I bid you kissed goodbye
Goodnight, farewell, for you adieu I'll always wonder why
You had a little glitter crazy
a smidgen madness faerie dust
a take on life through glasses hazey
I guess that means I got you hey? In fact I think it must x
LOVE Carla xxx
When I was young I had such fun just listening to you
I'd close my door ten times in threes
and kiss your nose goodnight
and when I woke and you were there
my day was warm and bright
Hello hello dear basket case, you dreamed a dream I followed
I ran with you in fields of sun, through laughing children having fun
I walked the moon and reached it too
so many times because of you
Oh dearest basket case you helped me through and through
Hello hello dear basket case, I see you fade like sunshine
you're like a daytrip to a park, a pocket full of chocolate money
a pot of gold a pot of honey
the lighted lamp inside the dark
I'll dream you up oh basket case and when I'm blue you'll sing
and when it's Winter in my life, you'll turn it into Spring
Oh dear sweet tortured basket case
I bid you kissed goodbye
Goodnight, farewell, for you adieu I'll always wonder why
You had a little glitter crazy
a smidgen madness faerie dust
a take on life through glasses hazey
I guess that means I got you hey? In fact I think it must x
LOVE Carla xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment